Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ok, my adorable and sweet little niece has been playing with the american girl felicity doll i passed down to her and i'm sad to miss it.
my adorable and sweet little dog shat on my floor today. not while i was out at work, but after i walked him after work. at 12:45 am. god dammit. i realize dogs do this shit but what the fuck he's been peeing inside and maybe it's my fault because the walks have been short because it's fucking freezing, but i am a little more willing to snip him day after tomorrow after this bullshit. pun intended. now i'm going to give him a hug because i've calmed down. he looks all penitent, his ears are flat and he's being a pie. o i just can't help spoiling him he's so cute. he just accidentally knocked down half my blinky lights so he ran back in my room to hide. o well.
by the way, toby the dog (from the stanley steemer commercial where he drags his ass on the ground) is about to win hot slut of the month on dlisted. if you haven't voted for this truly amazing dogperson, DO IT!
anyway i started writing poems on napkins at work. maybe when i start drinking again i'll post a couple. my fave is the one about how poetry blows nuts. anyway time for the daily show and my bong and i to have a special moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poetry? oh noetry.
yeaaaah that's right i said it again.
wait... is it insulting to reference marriedtothesea on another persons blog?

-jkopp