Tuesday, September 9, 2008

big gay crush of the day AND OTHER SHIT



my big gay crush of the day is the hot piece who plays "silver" on the new 90210. her eyes are hypnotizing me. i could never have a crush on shenae because she is my darceadoo on degrassi and she's a hot MESS! i'm glad of her success, but jessica stroup is the important one. i like the drug addict popular girl with the bangs, but jessica is the one i want to love me longtime!

UPDATE: she is also on the beginning of trueblood, the AMAZING new vampire show from hbo. morgan and i watched the first episode. i love anna paquin, her saucy black friend, her murderous brother, her pice old granny, and of course the dead sexy vamp! A+ motherfuckers!
and yeah, HBO is back, with new episodes of my favorite piece of self-indulgent liberal crap, REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER! YES!

No comments: