Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

i am drunk, back at home, and watching my favorite show, real time with bill maher
tim kaine, the democratic governor of virginia is the live video feed guest, and damn, is he ever a good guest
new rule: stop saying we can't impeach george bush, we still have two months!
and plenty others
"i think democrats underestimate her at their peril"
that shit was said by a wise npr commentator, who also happens to be a black woman (michel martin) on the show about SARAH PALIN
BE VERY AWARE, SARAH PALIN IS DANGEROUS EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER
i am disgusted that mccain is taking almost half the country in these polls
WAKE UP!
i want you to get up now!
I'M as MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE this ANYMORE!

network is one of my favorite movies. watch it.

No comments: