Monday, September 22, 2008

ok spore is fun as fuck. i think i may start another civilization just for fun. the galactic stage does give me some anxiety because of my fear of the infinity of space, but honestly i think it's helping me work through my issues.
i wanted to tell you all that i am a slave for vanessa hudgens song "sneakernight"
i like that bitch because she's a sexual being and a whore and she don't give a shit
disney be damned!
i don't like miley because her smile is too big and she should just embrace her whorishness. she is a hot young babe who wants to bone her older boyfriend and take sexy pictures. hell, i was doing wayyy worse at fifteen! just beeeeee it milehhh
whoa the girl on this "parental control" looks like brunette steve. that is soo weird.
i had a dream last night where i was desperate about shit and god it was unattractive. i strive to give less than half a shit.
i do love the gay dude who was like "i want someone just like my stepdad, but gay". his stepdad was quite a silver fox. i am a fan of the silver fox, though that won't end up on my facebook like "pale, thin boys with longish wavy brown hair"
this entry was written last night.

No comments: