Tuesday, October 21, 2008

dean koontz and the new bong fund

ok dean koontz just did a creepy monotone commercial with a dog, (i initially typed god heehee) about how his new book is about the relationship between man and doggie. i HATE this new crap about there being commercials for books. ok i'm going to work out a budget that allows all my income from juliet's (a very fun job except for the creepy dudes who try to ask me out. why can't it be the cute ones?) to go to the new bong fund. by the way, only a roor will do. and it'll be roor number three (shhhh), and three is my lucky number so hopefully our love will last a lifetime. my allowance will need to go to paying back a couple of folks and the essential three b's (booze, bud and... we'll just say bread), but other than that, NEW BONG FUND HERE WE COME!

i'll accept donations, by the way. it's for a good cause.
hmm actually i thought the new roor would be over $200 but it seems it's only going to be like $120 this may be doable tomorrow, or at least after i get paid on friday. let me figure this shit out hold on.
UPDATE: if i hadn't gotten the ten dollar pasta with meat sauce at work (which i obviously left there like a dumbass) then i would have enough. I'll have to wait til friday or til morgan pays me back. meh.

No comments: