Tuesday, October 21, 2008

heroing

i just talked about the longevity of my bong earlier tonight without knocking on wood, citing my carpet as the reason
i just reached for my water glass and knocked the bong upside down against the table and futon
the same part as the last roor broke
it broke a little piece of my heart
the pieces of my heart group started my awareness, but things that happen to you and that you do really do take away a piece of you
i will never be as full as i once was
i have been assaultingly nostalgic for a certain time in my life
blogging high and late is never a good idea.
i will leave you with something relevant to what this blog is supposed to be
i had a dream last night that i was a HERO! the problem is when i can do cool things in dreams they only work part of the time. my power was that i could fuck with machines. not like micah sanders, he can talk to machines, but i could fuck them up, like make them not work, by making a fist really hard and fast and focusing
i was also pursuing stephen colbert, who had been my high school teacher, and i wanted to bone him, clearly
it was interesting.

No comments: