Saturday, October 25, 2008

lots of latenight shit

ok well obviously this was high-larious.
man, don't tell the friend who grew it, but the homegrown shit i just bought is just not that good.
the nameless fella is rather full of himself, in a lovely way (he is like my best friend), and so he thinks his stuff is much better than it is. i wish i knew more normal drug dealers. being friends with them is nice, but also soooo annoying.
anyway, the funny shit is the thursday night snl they've created. will ferrell as bush (god i hope he stops making the movies he's making) and tina fey as palin
haha i like the boondocks.
nigga moments, this is priceless. the best real life example i have is when that guy touched morgan's ass at that party and morgan freaked out "my cousins are big and black and they will kick your ass if you ever touch me again!". the guy told us to leave and i was like dragging her out. it was fucking hilarious.
o my god, guys i try to tell to go away try and get my number even harder! this is the new rule: you can give me your number, i won't give you mine. this kid invited me to smoke with him tomorrow and he was nice and not creepy so i think i'll do that (i have no shame when it comes to getting smoked out for free)
hmm, i wonder what i could get away with saying on this blog considering that no one reads it.
well... I NEED TO GET LAID! but i'm over compromising my integrity to do it.
ooo real time with bill maher!
"the liberals have always liked him, and the conservatives like the idea of having a black man clean up their mess"
ooo this entry has so much about race!
i think what can be gleaned is that i love black women... and obama.
and oliver stone!
btdubs have you bitches watched amy poehler's palin rap yet??? YOU BETTER!
man i made a KILLING on tips tonight
o my god why do the conservative guests even come on real time with bill maher?
anyway new thing, my new favorite "vote no on prop 8" commercial, with itzak perlman, talking about one of his children, who is a gay woman, and the whole family would obviously like her union with her wife to be recognized by the state. check it out

No comments: