Monday, November 24, 2008

dreams

so i slept for forever last night and had the craziest dreams
i was staying in my house from growing up, which had the same front door as my house now. i'm pretty sure i was hanging out with natalie and becky. i had three dogs, a yorkie, a scottie and hiro. there was a white doggy that i also ended up taking in. i started getting phone calls from stephen colbert because he had decided he was in love with me, but then i found out that it was part of a nationwide prank, somehow he'd done the same thing with hundreds of people. there was a huge war going on in the snow, maybe it had a little to do with reading twilight (finished it today. it grew on me and i'm going to start new moon tonight), and i was helping to hide people, send them out to fight, and to ready the dogs. of course this took place at the resort hotel i keep staying at in my dreams. my little sister gave me yay so good that i could barely walk. there was some element of travel over water, and my car not working well as i headed to new york city, the site of the apocalypse. i may have superpowers. but i have no power to resist world of warcraft comercials. anyway tonight i watched the new heroes and maybe got my friends into it? then we all just read our various twilight books together, it was very fun. now it's time for metalocalypse!

No comments: