Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i hate grown men.

new rule:
if you are an adult and get the kiss off from someone half your age, have the respect for yourself not to act like a little baby

if you are trying to bone someone, telling them they have "medication bloat" is not the best path to their loins

if you call me and i don't call or text you back, leave me the fuck alone! trying different tactics in different texts is only sure to PISS ME THE FUCK OFF

and most importantly: just because you think i'm special doesn't mean i give a shit about you!

so guys, listen up, i think i'm forsaking you for the time being. working as a waitress gets me sexually harassed enough that i take care of myself before i go to work, i'm so turned off by bedtime. now tell me where i find the pretty lesbians!

No comments: