Sunday, November 2, 2008

i'm kinda drunk alone at home watching natural born killers. it is my favorite movie, which should be clear to any person who has ever met me, but man it makes me wish i was in love. i tell a million people a day "i'm not dating anyone but i don't want to, i'm just hanging out with my friends". it's absolutely true, but sometimes i just am ready for my next big love affair. i'll probably delete this entry in the sobriety of monday but whatever. anyway halloween was super fun. i began the night as joe jonas, complete with tamborine, but soon morphed into the costume me wanted, harry potter!

hey i just thought about the fact that natural born killers is my favorite romantic comedy (hAHAHAH!) but even though i adore the romance at the heart of the story, it was also the movie that made me realize i was obsessed with robert downey jr. life is soooo mysterious!
by the way, i'm secretly suspicious that i am watching an edited version of NBK because it seems to be missing a few "fucks"

No comments: