Monday, November 10, 2008

heeeeerrooooeeesss
i love heroes.
hiro nakamura is taking a spirit walk a year back in time, and it's pretty good. i want to see something that shocks me though. lots of eclipse imagery, which is pretty cool. also at the beginning of the show it didn't even say "heroes" across the eclipse, it says VILLAINS! i love some good villains, but i also love all the central characters, so i have this existential dilemma in enjoying when the plot twists for the worse for people like peter, hiro, suresh, claire, and now sylar
o my god!!! the elle and sylar romance is breaking my fucking heart. i love my sylar so.
and... IF ARTHUR PETRELLI KILLS HIRO NAKAMURA I WILL STOP WATCHING.
well maybe for like a week... and where was parkman? heroes without parkman is almost like two and a half men without jake... or rose!

No comments: