Tuesday, January 13, 2009

dr. me's singalong blog and another rant about guys

alright, in honor of the fabulous and amazing dr. horrible's singalong blog, which i just got yesterday. god neil patrick harris is fucking great.
anyway to finish that first sentence (that never happens! me making an incomplete sentence? haha did it again) this bitch is about to become a singalong blog. haha that basically means that i'm going to make videos of myself singing shit for youtube and i want any of you hoes who may occasionally glance at this thing to give me an opinion on which songs are worth working on for my american idol audition this summer. unless it's constructive criticism, haters can suck it, i actually want some feedback. and if someone important notices me sounding and looking fierce on youtube, that'd be pretty cool too. i think the first one is going to be "you know i'm no good" by amy winehouse. dammit see what you made me do! i can't even watch a 30 rock before i go to work, i cut it too close! i'm still sick (the headache is fucking relentless especially) but into work i go, i cannot lose this damn job, i'd have nothing to fucking do! well i am auditioning for some shit but who ever knows if that'll work out. i just found out a good sounding prospect is a community theatre an hour away so all is not ever good here. hopefully that kid i'm trying to avoid won't come into work tonight but with my luck of course he will. man, if i don't return your calls for TWO WEEKS isn't that a good indication that i'm not interested? i guess some people just need you to be fucking rude to them to get it. also, i don't think i'm ever going to allow anyone to come over to my house ever again. i am one lazy bitch and so whenever someone's like "lets go hang out this place" i'm usually like "lets just watch a movie at my house", but if this practice is going to lead even two people to show up at my house unannounced, i think i must never do it again. nothing is more disconcerting than getting some fucking diet pepsi out of your car while you're sick and being ambushed in your driveway by some kid you've been giving the cold shoulder to. and maybe i wouldn't have given him the complete cold shoulder (my ever famous "we're not going to hook up" line is what i mean by a less complete cold shoulder) if he hadn't called me FIVE TIMES A DAY. ok sorry this blog is supposed to be about entertainment, and i have a feeling me bitching about guys is getting less and less entertaining all the time. i just don't want to date anyone who doesn't completely captivate me can't people get that? i'm too young to settle for someone not totally fascinating. sorry douchebags!
also i'm really pissed i was so sick and had to miss seeing EVERYONE for sarah's birthday, AND my mom and my sister. what a lame ass weekend. things aren't going well for the old girl honestly, and i broke a mirror and discovered a drawer i'd puked in on saturday morning. shit i've been ranting so hard i didn't realize it's now time for work. well that was effective i feel somewhat relieved. now time to face the world

No comments: