Wednesday, August 27, 2008

nerds and other things i like


this kid is my favorite. he's in a movie called Drakmar: A Vassal's Journey, which it seems is about this kid being a nerdy rpger, which makes me happy. i swear i'll write more in here but i just started school so i've been spending time in class, getting an external hard drive for my film shit, hanging out with one high schooler, and seeing all the kids up at vassar. this is like the only day i get to watch both hours of 90210. ok this bothers me, i really want to like andrea zuckerman but she's just so damn old! gabrielle carteris is 29 at the beginning of the first season. when i make my high school show i'm going to have everyone look and act reasonably high school. speaking of which, in my play production class, we are developing a show to perform for local high schools about relevant issues. i'm in charge of the multimedia shit (film that we'll project behind the actors) and also our section on suicide. i'm looking forward to it. my term is a fucking joke, but a happy one. play production, film editing, acting, doing the play, and voice lessons are my credits for a full term, hooray.

No comments: