Thursday, August 14, 2008

ROBERT DOWNEY JR IS MY BIG GAY CRUSH OF THE WEEK


ok anyone who has ever met me probably knows that my biggest love on the silver screen is
ROBERT DOWNEY JR.
i was first introduced to his "ness" (my word for essence) in my favorite film of all time (all together now:)
NATURAL BORN KILLERS.
i own three copies of this film, because one time i lost one, and the first version i bought was not the directors cut, which has tommy lee jones' head on a stake outside the prison, and woody harrelson raping the hostage that it's implied he rapes in the r-rated film.
the worst mistake of my life?
that i bought the r-rated version of terror firmer
the first thing that happens in this, my second favorite film, is that some sleazy dude says to the transsexual serial killer "mmm just the kind of king size pussy that i like!" and the bitch tears off his leg as he cries "hey that's my leg!"
in the r-rated version, "pussy" is bleeped, and there is a huge box that says "censored" over the severance of the leg
the rest of the film continues with the director, lloyd kaufman, commenting in the corner
it's safe to say i only last about five minutes with this
I NEED THE X-RATED VERSION!
ok sorry too much vodka to focus on my objective with this post, which is to discuss RDJ, also known as "wayne gale!"
he apparently thought up the idea of that character, host of the sensationalistic show "american psychos" in NBK, would be australian. it makes him very funny, and very sexy, especially as he becomes a willing accomplice in mickey and mallory's murders to escape from prison in the second act of this flawless film.
apparently he was nominated for an oscar for his portrayal of charlie chaplin in the eponymous film
he also charmed my pants off as a fucking crazy druggie in a scanner darkly, which features the coolest animation of any film i've ever seen
by the way, who the fuck borrowed waking life from me? i forgot!
uh oh RDJ back on tv intermission
ooo jay baruchel
o shit justin theroux worked on tropic thunder, as co-writer/producer! that's fucking awesome. he is most famous with me (phrase courtesy of my old southern paw) for being in mulholland drive, david lynch's lesbian mindfuck, as the cuckolded director
anyway i like jay baruchel, he's such a cute jewish hippiepunk stoner.
but RDJ!
he did lots of drugs and that's obviously hot
he's sober now and working hard, which would be less hot if he was
i still need to see iron man, but i won't miss his ass in tropic thunder, that's for sure
I LOVE YOU FOREVER ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR! YOU ARE MY BIG GAY CRUSH OF THE WEEK!
(PIC LOVINGLY STOLEN FROM WIKIPEDIA)

No comments: